Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need to print a field in the last page of a report with VFP5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

avillanueva

Programmer
Jan 29, 2000
ES
Dear all,<br>

<br>

I need to print a field in VFP report, but only in the last page. I tried several formulas, etc. without success.<br>

<br>

Could anybody help me?<br>

<br>

Thank you very much before hand.<br>

<br>

Angel Villanueva<br>

angelvillanueva@retemail.es

Use the DETAIL section of the report in the Report Designer to total up line items and show the final info from the report. If you need further help, I suggest a book. Visual Foxpro OOP, by WROX. It covers Rapid Application Developement as well as good sections on the report designer, the report wizard and many other good tidbits. It is only for verion 3.0 of VFP but it would be an education.<br>

also look into adding groups to reports. this is key. i believe it is rather set up in the group footer.

with the report open<br>
Report Menu<br>
Title/Summery Option<br>
Title/Summery Dialog<br>
select the Summery Band check box this will place a band called summery after the footer this band will only print on the last page of your report<br>
if you check the New Page box it will send a form feed before sending summery data<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back