Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I NEED ROCKWELL HCF 56K DATA FAX PCI MODEM WINDOWS XP DRIVERS????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
hi i really NEEEEED these drivers for WINDOWS XP please give me a direct link i would REALLY appreciate it.. THANKS
PLEASE REPLY

My modems page. Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

i already downloaded from that site the win 2000 drive and it says that it works with xp also but it doestn work when i try to install the driver... please tell me whats wrong

Are you sure it's a driver problem, and not a Windows problem? Check device manager, and make sure your modem is on it's own port, and responds to the More info request.
XP must at least detect some device, usually a PCI comm device, before you can install drivers for it. Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

my modem is on its own port and everything it still dont work.... please someone help

If it still doesn't work (properly), then you'll have to find out EXACTLY who made it, and get drivers from them.
Conexant/Rockwell only make chips, not modems. Cheers,
Jim
iamcan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back