Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need help finding SL2100 software 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidan mark

Systems Engineer
Feb 14, 2021
ID

Hello dears, I wish you a nice day

I own a copy of the SL2100 V2.00 PCPro Software ,,
And we want the updated version
NEC SL2100 V3.00 PCPro - EMEA or EU

Can any of you help?

Does not ship to Ontario,Canada ?? My account says under review for Months,, when i ask they say they don't ship to Canada ,,yet the website says they do ?? I shouldn't be blacklisted .
[/ul]

Durham/Kawartha ,Ont.

belvedere Thank you, but this site contains US updates only,
And i need sl2100 pcpro update to EU or UK

I think you are going to have to accept that you need help from someone in that region as (I think) you have already tried the Australian region and not been successful and are now finding that the US region can't help either!

Try to register with NEC. SL2100's at least in the US are not dealer only support.

Kinetix:
Thank you my friend for your cooperation ,, I really own this update
But if you have the latest v3.00 update, send it to me, and I should be grateful and thankful

FoneJacker
Thank you very much dear

Good morning all . I have a problem.
i did the initial config on the sl2100. but my problem is that when I initiate an internal call, I hear nothing of what the other person is saying and he neither does not hear what I say.

Are they digital or IP phones?

I have both calls between digital telephones that go through.
but with digital phones no

I'm guessing you mean you have digital and IP. Calls work on digital but not on IP?

Do you have an IP address assigned in 84-26?

IP range of 10-12-09 and 84-26 need to be in the same range -
ie: 10-12-09 could be 192.168.0.10 and then 84-26 could be 192.168.0.11

If 84-26 is still default 172.16.0.20, then you'd get one-way speech or even no speech at all...

hi, yes that's it I did (IP address assigned in 84-26) it works thank you
guys -Conxtel and Kinetix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back