Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I NEED DRIVERS FOR MY INTERNAL ISA BOCA TIDALWAVE FAX MODEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladin

ISP
Feb 5, 2000
US
I have an internal isa boca tidalwave 56kflex/v.90 fdvsp modem. the only drivers I have found are almost 3 years old and im sure there must be a newer one out there. I dont care if someone else wrote it as long as its better than the one i got. I currenly connect at anywhere from 30667-41333 and can expect onlt to connect 1 out of 3 tries. all mly settings are correct and i havent found any init strings that reallly help.

Check at <A HREF=" TARGET="_new">I've heard that it's QUITE a good site for finding various drivers for new & old PC components ;) <p>-Robherc<br><a href=mailto:robherc@netzero.net>robherc@netzero.net</a><br><a href= shared.freeservers.com/searchmaster.html>SearchMaster Interface...11-in-1</a><br>Wanting to learn Assembler; please e-mail me any tutorials or links for it that are useful to you :)

go to this site:&nbsp;&nbsp;<A HREF="ftp://ftp.bocaresearch.com/Drivers&Software/" TARGET="_new">ftp://ftp.bocaresearch.com/Drivers&Software/</A><br><br>It should have the update you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back