Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need complete browsing History for IE7

Status
Not open for further replies.

basildon

Programmer
Oct 22, 2001
GB
Hi

I completed a transaction today that created a receipt to my screen, and I would now like to review this receipt.

I've looked in History, but this does not seem to produce a complete record of every page generated.

Could anyone please tell me where I may find details of this transaction on my hard drive, I pretty accurately know the time when the page was created.

thanks

If it is not displayed when you browse the History menu, you could try manually searching the users Temporary Internet Files folder. This is located at C:\Documents and Settings\Usernamexxxx\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5, they may be split among 4 folders in that location. Permissions for access must be correct, hidden, and system files, must be set to be shown too. When trying to open these files that are located at these locations, you may receive a warning about it being unsafe to do so, all I can say about that is that I often ignore such said warning and open the files without any problems.

If you have not already received an E-mail confirmation of your transaction, ask the seller to provide you with a receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back