Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need a Minimize Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikfx

IS-IT--Management
Dec 16, 2001
MT
Please help me I am looking on hoow to make a minimize button for my flash movie, I made a little app and created a projector .exe and made a system trey icon for it and I set everything all I need now is a minimize button in my movie :( please help !!!

You might try finding a JAVA script that will execute and tell the top window to minimize. I used one that told the top window to close. Flash seems to have little or no control over browser behaviour. None that I have seen anyway.

If you are interested here is the script that I used for my closing button in my Flash annimations. It may help you if I am correct in what your issue really is.

<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE>Window Closer</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY ONLOAD=&quot;top.close()&quot;>
</BODY>
</HTML>

hey thanks you have been of great help I will try something with that code

the HTML coding doesnt really work I need an action script because the movie is a stand alone .exe file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back