Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I need a Formula QUICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdmadden

MIS
Jul 30, 2001
US
Okay, I have a table which shows response times for our department. Due to the emergency nature of what we do there is one field that shows the date/time the call initiated. Then there are numeric fields that show seconds to dispatch, seconds to enroute, seconds to arrival. My problem is, I want to show the exact (the the hundreth of a second) time that the unit was dispatched, exact time the unit checked enroute and exact time of arrival. My call initiated time is in date/time format, my secs2dispatch field is in numeric format. Can this be done? If not, I would at least like to show the secs2dispatch and other fields as minutes and seconds. I am confused as I can be how to do this and I am supposed to know today! Help....

Check my FAQ on common formulas in the General Forum. There is a formula that converts seconds to a formated time string.

This might help get started. Ken Hamady, On-site/Phone Crystal Reports Training/Consulting
Quick Reference Guide to using Crystal in VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back