Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I keep getting "Error accessing File" while trying to use comb box

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryl27284

Technical User
Jan 31, 2003
US
I have built several Access 2K database's at work and suddenly when I use a combo box to look up a value on my form I'm getting an error message that reads " error accessing file network connection may have been lost". I created a new form and got the same message. I have tried all of the following and still get the message: Changed table names, changed field names, used different tables. I even tried to create a combo box on a new database and still got the message. Then I sent the database home. I tried at home and got the message. I then tried testing on a database created at home and now I'm getting that message at home! I think it has something to do with Visual Basic. It only happens when I use the combo box that looks up values on a form. Please help.[bugeyed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back