Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have to choose a framework for Web Developmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecuber

Programmer
May 13, 2005
IT
I have to choose a framework for Web Developmet and i'd like to know your opinion what is the best!? Why? it's simple to learn, develop & debug?
has DataBase Layer?!
And finally i have some "Classic" web app... it's possible to integrate with this?!?!?

Thanks in advice

May help if you were more specific about your requirements.

Tim
---------------------------
"Your morbid fear of losing,
destroys the lives you're using." - Ozzy

Dear Timw i have some Classic Web App... only JSP code i'd like to elevate this thing.. a data structure that define a user interaction and from this made a web form for the user and save the information on the database

i have a look to Jakarta Tapepestry it seems something like i'm searching it has an eclipse plugin a lot of component

I Know a lot of others from Struts to Spring... i'd like to find something user & develop friendly but also powerful

Thanks in advice

Nice document, but the final conclusion is a little vague: "There are a lot out there, now go and choose the best for you".

But I'm afraid it's "very true".

Cheers,
Dian

Dear Dian
for me one of the most significant page was Job requirements....

Struts is the most wanted Skill

i'd like to know the opinion of this community at least to filter down the framework to consider!!

Do you want the framework to develop any known project or to learn and get a better job?

Cheers,
Dian

Dear Dian i'd like to find a Framework that can help me to develop & test the most part of kind of (robust) project and mantein it, that's is widely supported & used, that can help me to learn....
For now i'll want to have a look to Struts & Tapestry and maybe to Spring and the way to combine they

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back