Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have set up a page with two frien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzamaka

Technical User
Jan 26, 2002
DE
I have set up a page with two friends and it worked just fine even though right now it only resides on my little home-server.
Strangely since last week I have to reload the page about 3-4 times before it loads completely (I tried with IE, Opera and Mozilla). Even the images stop loading right in the middle and are only half shown.

I thought of a configuration problem in my web-server (Apache), so I uploaded it to a web-hosting service and there it works.

The strange thing is, that nobody made a significant update in the last two weeks.

So then I thought of a configuration Problem in my Apache. I reinstalled Apache a couple of times (after uninstalling it of course) but that didn't help either. So then I guessed that it might be some registry key that was not uninstalled, so finally I formatted the disk and reinstalled the whole operating system (windows 2000 advanced Server) but still nothing new.

Anybody know of a solution? There might be a Java-Script that could force the browser to load till the end?

P.S.: If you want to see what I mean try to open . The main Page starts after u press skip.
BTW it's a german page but I guess u will notice;)

Sorry for the Title I clicked on submit and only then noticed the missing Title...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back