Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have ATM installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malinda

Technical User
Aug 18, 2001
US
I have ATM installed

I assume this is in reference to your previous post, ATM won't open. Do you have ATM Deluxe or the lite version that comes with Pagemaker. If you have the lite version, all it will do is manage Type1 OS fonts, not the TT fonts that you probably have too many of. ATM Deluxe4.1 is available at adobe.com for around $100. If you look at my first reply to your other post, you will see links to 2 different free-ware apps, one of which I use personally and have no problems with. When in doubt, deny all terms and defnitions.

Thank you, thank you, I'm sure I'll miss having all of those fonts, but I really needed PM back and I have it. Thanks to you. You are being recommended for sainthood.

Using ATM Pro or another font manager means you don't have to say goodbye to the fonts. I use my font managers almost as much as any other app on my computer. They allow you to easily install and uninstall the less used fonts and give you a way to easily and quickly preview fonts. When in doubt, deny all terms and defnitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back