Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have a vertical summit 800 with a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe k

Programmer
Jun 5, 2024
US
I have a vertical summit 800 with a vmib card . Issue is vm to email does not work it worked up until Sept 6 last year. Alert emails for system resets and other alerts work fine no issue with them. Just the emails with wav file attached fail. Issue began when their it company changed and installed new firewall and switches they messed up the pri trunks there are 2 of them when we fixed that issue we also changed the subnet that was setup for phone system for some ungodly reason the previous phone vendor setup a subnet scope 255.0.0.0 we changed it to 255.255.254.0 IPS on equipment stayed the same. After many test and traces found that the vmib card gateway was way off in left field at 172.16.31.254 while the system is at 172.16.1.254. so I need to change the gateway on the vmib card I try to log into the card and there is no option to change the network settings it just tells what it is .anyone have any idea on getting into it to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back