Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have a problem with a server dail

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilda

Technical User
Oct 31, 2002
GB
I have a problem with a server daily blue screening when trying to print from Wyse terminals. Metaframe 1.8 on a TSE box printing to HP 8150 PLC 5E. I have other Win Terminals and these work fine it only happens on the Wyse terminals. This happens on any of the apps that the user tries to print or create a print preview.. they receive an out of memory error message...if they then try to print a second time the server blue screens. The terminals will print fine most of the time so it is baffling me.

HP confirms that these drivers will work in the TSE environment...I have also applied the latest firmware to the Wyse terminal. Just to repeat this only happens with the Wyse terminal.

Many thanks for any info

Can you check that they have FULL access to their temporary area, this sounds like a permissions issue within "?:\Temp\Users Area"

Also, check ?:\Winnt\temp and does everyone have full access?

Does this help?
Cheers,
Carl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back