Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have a few Windows 98 computers o

Status
Not open for further replies.

resources

MIS
Dec 27, 2001
US
I have a few Windows 98 computers on my network that keep loosing the wallpaper settings and are going back to windows default. Not that that's a big deal, but I have some users that keep complaining about it. Does anyone know what might be causing this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It may have to do with the way the users are logging in> i am assuming you log into some sort of Domain?! If so I have seen it where a user by passes login and have one type of wallpaper. They end up changing it. The next day they actually log in correctly and their desktop now has another type of wall paper. Could that be the case here? James Collins
Field Service Engineer
A+, MCP

email: butchrecon@skyenet.net

Please let us (Tek-tips members) know if the solutions we provide are helpful to you. Not only do they help you but they may help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back