Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have 2 sub reports in the main re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmkatt

IS-IT--Management
Sep 28, 2006
US
I have 2 sub reports in the main report. The first on the left in the example shows all phone reservations made by each agent and a total gratuity amount if they collected any. The second sub report shows all of the phone reservations with zero gratuity's. Is there a way I can pull the zero reservation total for each agent from the report on the right into the report on the left. We are trying to determine a) the total number of reservations where a tip was collected b) the percentage of phone reservations where a tip was not collected and c) a percentage of reservations where a tip was collected.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Are you still looking for help with this? I'm wondering why you need to use subreports at all. Please explain. It seems to me you could simply link the reservations table to the agent table and then use some conditional formulas to get the results you seek.

If the subreports are necessary for some reason, you could create shared variables in each to carry the values to the main report, and then reference them in the main report to do the calculations. You would have to do the referencing/calculating in a section following the subreports. If the subs are in a GHa section, insert a GHb, and then do the calculations there.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back