Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I have 150 Symbol PPT8846's, where is the best place to sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSVAR3

IS-IT--Management
Nov 20, 2003
CA
The company I work at has changed to another Symbol model.
They have about 150 (color) Symbol PPT8846 units, they need to sell ASAP. Can someone please point me in the direction of where to sell them. I've been told, they're looking to sell all of them at a bulk price of $700 each, including an extra battery & 75 chargers. A commission fee will be paid to anyone who hooks up the transaction.

Thanks for your help,
Jay

The units have been used. Symbol has pointed us in the direction of a few people, but nothing has come of it.

Thanks,
Jay

I would be very interested in these units, but would need more information. Please contact me. david.longley@toddpacific.com

Just emailed my boss on this. Are they in good shape? We usually don't like to move used equipment but we do have customers who want these for wirless pos terminals and haven't yet bought because of pricing. I'll know something next week.

There is an ebay catagory for this stuff.

Posvar3, can you email this person directly with a contact and any info that you can offer him on these Symbols. He may interested in a few of them.

john.murphy@klinecr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back