Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I had created a project(of type app

Status
Not open for further replies.

smail77

Programmer
Aug 17, 2000
MA
I had created a project(of type application) on which I Work, but when I need to use a data base, I created another project of type AppWizard ( exe ) That I used to connect to the data base by ODBC. I copied after every file (.cpp And .h, i had copied main.cpp file also) of the first project in the second.

For the first project the execution is in DOS, but for the second, when i try to execute it i obtain one fram in "windows" that give the possibility to change, consult and remove the fields of my data base created in access.

The problem is that i don't know how can obtain with the second project the same execution like i obtain with the first. i.e. i want to know how can execute some files in the second project (for instance the main.cpp file) like i do in the first project.

i am sorry for length of this message, but i want to give more explications.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back