Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I failed the Novel 050-659 (NDS Design & Implementation)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark01

Technical User
Jan 17, 2001
US
I failed this test!! I had gotten a 610, and passing is 622. I thought I knew everything in this book, but they made the questions so hard!

I've taught this class to people who failed the test previously and had them pass it on the last day of class. One of the big "gotcha"s is understanding the parent-child thing about replica placement. If you don't have that down pat, I can promise you won't pass the stinker.

Do you understand how subordinate replicas get on servers? I've known some really good admins who had never had this explained to them and, as soon as they understood, they ran their networks better AND passed the test.

Well I understood how to place the subordinate replicas really good, and I failed because I guess I didn't study the other stuff good enough. Well I tried again the week after that & I passed with about 100 points above passing. I just found more time to study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back