Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I desperately need help!! Queries and reports not running properly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonguy

Technical User
Dec 7, 2005
I'm in final stages of completing my DB and I am having a few issues when generating the various reports and I can\t seem to get it to work right :(

The issues I am having are with generating reports and having them filtered properly per record.... They just do not work properly and I have tried everything to correct it but once one thing gets corrected another thing gets thrown out of whack! Everything is working fine except for generating the various reports and a few other misc things.. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with queries but I am not certain.

Is there anyone that would be so kind/willing to have a look at a sanitized copy of my DB and tell me what the issues are and let me know what I need to do to fix it..... If someone can then let me know and I can attach a link for it....

You could just provide information about one report that you want to filter and where the filter values come from. You can typically learn a basic method and apply it to other reports.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back