Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I can't log into call center reporting need to change password

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanjet

Technical User
Feb 24, 2004
US
my customer changed the password but doesn't remember it so I need to reset it

config wizard, reboot

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

changed the password but I still can not get a connection to call center.I know I am doing something wrong but I can not figure it out.My skill sets do not show up in the administrative fields to allow reporting

there are some things that Nortel told me have to happen for RCC to work:
1) the RCC server can't be running google tool bar, mysearch, a firewall, or virus protection. (particularly McAffee)
2) it must have Java runtime 1.4.2, not an upgraded ver. of Java.
3) it may not be cp 3.00.25.xx - 3.00.27.xx (nortel says that version is "broken")

now, this may or may not be true, but untill I made the machine I was installing on compliant, I couldn't synch up w/ the cp
i don't know if any of this is relevant to your problem, but you might want to check it 'cause in the words of Nortel, these things make RCC "flaky."

Have you tried a log out and erase and then try to reestablish your connection with the Call Pilot Server? This may be tricky if you do not know which "user" originally registered the Call Pilot server with the Reporter. If you don't know that, you may have to just do a dummy upgrade on the server to wipe out the old databases and start fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back