Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I can`t do cluster with my 10 scsi storage case

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomans

IS-IT--Management
Jun 14, 2003
RO
I`m romanian and scuse my english. I have a ten hard disks scsi 17Gb storage case and 2 IBM eSERVERS (2 CPU PIII la 1300 Mhz, 2 GRAM etc). The problem is we can`t cluster with this configuration because i can`t configure this RAID. The RAID i configured with software provide by IBM Company from seller...IBM RAID MANAGER. This job is very good from one computer. The Raid is configure and volume is created very simple and very good. I can acces in volume and i can write and delete data very good. When i try conect the second computer the Raid crash. I wish help. I specify I have 10 hdd scsi 4x. every hdd to have 17 Gb. Also i have 1x2 hdd 17 Gb from every computer from my cluster. I have 2 cable between storage and 2 systems on scsi controller.

i thank you very very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back