Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I can not sign on to my carrier earthlink. and disk will not let pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
on start up I get this program has preformed an illegan something. Then I,getRUN DLL. 32. This tells me that I need to download z:vvinejd.286. Today it tells me to download NEWDOTNET3_23.DLL at 017f:bab5e. I don't know what these are. I tried to use application recovery but it will not run. I got an offer from AOL for free service and started to run it but decided I did not want it and closed the program, this is when everything started going haywire. I then ran the program but still cannot run from disk downloads. Please help Gary

Best bet is to go to add/remove software from control panel remove software that is giving you prob. then find the folder usuly c:\windows\program files then delete folder . re boot then reinstall the one you wish to use.. may or may not work worth a try.

You might have to go to newdotnet's web site and read the uninstall procedure to remove it completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back