Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I am new here and need help... please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudeen

Technical User
Jan 17, 2013
AU
I have used Goldmine 5 for a few years as a Recruitment Consultant. I have updated to 5.5.

I have been out of this work for a few years not used Goldmine and now want to get Goldmine running again on a new computer.

I have been able to install the program (Evaluation) but... when I got to License Manager I didn't have my Key Code.

Dang! Now I have found my disk is damaged and can't reload the program onto the computer...

So here I am with a program in my computer... that is just so old and obsolete ( Australian distributors can't help) and no Key Code... and can't find anyway to open License Manager without having to reinstall.

If anyone can advise me... send me to a forum topic that address's what to do with this problem... I'd appreciate it.

Many thanks ahead of help...

Geoff Murray

In the Americas we use the term you're SOL. The License number is not installed in the database. It was supplied to you on a 6 x 8 certificate. No one is capable of generating a new license code. In order to utilize that software, you must find your License Key.

DJ Hunt
Phone: (978)2-3333
- GoldMine Premium - The Definitive Guide
- One-on-One GoldMine Technical Support ( Fee Based )

Thank you, you have made me realise I do have the Certificate and their is a Keycode on the bottom right hand corner.

What I can't do is get to the License Manager window without having to go through the whole instal process to enter this information to register it.

So I can't get it running!

Any ideas, please?

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back