Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I am a h/w engineer can you guide me 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojacob

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2001
IN
I am manoj jacob working as a hard ware Engineer on IBM,Toshiba,Compaq and Dell Laptops.I did B.Sc in Physics and diploma in Computer hard ware maintance. I want to study something more that can boost my career. Please advise me.
Thank you
By Manoj Jacob

2 Areas are good for your carrer. Programming for IT security and Network administration, specializing in security. Both areas are in big demand. Even a little knowlege in security can help land good paying jobs. Companies are scared that thier network will be hacked. Viruses are always on the mind of Net admins. Learn one of these areas and you should be fine. James Collins
Field Service Engineer
A+, MCP

email: butchrecon@skyenet.net

Please let us (Tek-tips members) know if the solutions we provide are helpful to you. Not only do they help you but they may help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back