Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I added new layers, but they are not shoing up on the layer palette!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I am trying to make layers so I can eventually do a show-hide behavior. But when I look at the layer palette it doesn't have any layers showing. and there should be 5. does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I had a similar problem when I clicked and pasted the same layer over and overinstead of creating a new one for each image.

I hope that this helps you out

Peace

Can you see the Layers in the page? and are you cutting and pasting the same layer?

I added the layers by Insert->Layer. I can see the layers on the page and have modified the name of the layer and other information for the layer id box. The problem is that i need to make a show-hide behavior but am unable to see any of the layers in the layer palette. I have not cut or pasted the same layer. Do i need to?
Let me know if i am still unclear. Thank you for your help. i will keep working on it

Are you trying to add an OnMouseover or Onclick or something to show/hide layers?

I found the easiest way to do layers in DW3 is to use the behaviors.

If you are just trying to have a default setting of hidden/visable etc you can set that in the properties bar when you have the layer selected.

If i'm totally off course here please let me know.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back