Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hyperthreading 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWinter

MIS
Apr 23, 2000
US
I would like to enable hyperthreading of a textbox, I set the enabled property to true, it turned the contents of the textbox blue and underlined it but it won't fire up the web browser and go to the site what else do I need to do.

Thanks

Hi Bill

I like to use the shellexecute to handle this operation, as well as opening / printing other files, etc.

I have a method on my main container object and call it using something like this:

goApp.appLaunch("
Check out this tread to get the code and read the specifics.

Hyperlink to a file
thread184-243825

Jim Osieczonek
Delta Business Group, LLC

I should have noted, I run this code in the click event of a lable to launch it.

I set the properties so the text is blue and underlined.

Jim Osieczonek
Delta Business Group, LLC

Bill,
Does this help? (From the VFP Help)
Setting the global Enable Hyperlinks option in the Options dialog box affects EnableHyperlinks, which you can set at run time using _VFP.EditorOptions. If you turn off hyperlinks globally, Visual FoxPro disregards EnableHyperlinks and does not activate hyperlinks.
Rick

Rick in options under the editing tab I have hyperlinks selected but does not make a differance.

Ok I found out that if you hold down the CTRL button the link then works. And if you set the forms tool tips property to .t. it will tell you that you need to hold down the CTRL button fire it up.

FYI: "hyperthreading" refers to a CPU technology. What everyone is describing is Hyperlinking or HyperText

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back