Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt groups on legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

eseibert

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2003
US
Is there a way to set up a hunt group without having people "log in" so to speak. Also, if they have to login, is there a way to keep them logged in all the time, and if so, what are the downsides to having that set up? Any insight is always appreciated.

If I remember correctly, you can make a group auto-login and set up a time schedule that will automatically put them in on a time basis.

I hope this helps.

2wire

If I do set this group to auto login, do I need any other buttons programmed on the phone. I'm more familiar with the Partners and Definity's and setting up a hunt group isn't as involved.

Thanks again.

i belive you said you system was a 7.0 in another question the problem with auto login in is let say you have 4 station as reciever, and depending on your hunt & group type it will ring each station about 30 second if no one ans.before rolling to the next station, so two mintue till it gets to your overflow, now + the overflow time, in auto login in or out , the station log themselves in or out of hunt group so as not to recieve calls

Is there anything that has to be done by the user when auto login is enabled. I see where I turn the option on for auto login, but is that all I need to do? Not very familiar with the Legends. Thanks in advance for all your help.

You can give each ext a es1 button or just put a dnd button on. This will take them out of the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back