Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt group with cover 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

djpegote

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 2001
ES
How can I config a hunt group that it works on the following way:
-when somebody calls to the number assigned to this hunt, the call dials randomly to a member of this, and then, the call goes to cover until reaching the last member of the group (if all of them are busy).
-At the end, if all members of this hunt are occupied and nobody can answer the call, I want this call to return to station number 5000(an operator).
-By default, if somebody calls directly to all this stations and nobody answers, the call is also covered to station 5000.

Thank you.

On page two of the Hunt group form there is a Question that asks if "redirect if no answer after x rings. It then goes to a vdn. From the vdn send it to a vector that states route to number 5000 with cover unconditionally Wisdom is Knowledge
that is Shared

Thanks All Phoneman2

or try to put a coverage answer group in the huntgroup's coverage path. This way, all the phones in the group wil ring at the same time. (If you WANT to use a coverage path, this is no option if the hunt-group is vector-controlled) Is this Huntgroup a skill or a split and is it VDN/Vector-related?
Plz let me know for more help...
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back