Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Group voicemail - Access with Visual Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortigan

IS-IT--Management
May 22, 2009
US
Hey guys,

I wanted to see if there's a way to allow a user to check HUNT GROUP voicemails through Visual Voicemail without giving them a Message Indication Light. I can set the source number of H<hunt group name> but this causes the message light to activate for messages in this inbox. If I remove the source number the Hunt Group is not displayed in Visual Voicemail (VVM). Is there any way of doing this or do I need to look for another solution.

A related question would be about Voice Recording Libraries (VRLs). I've been trying to find a free or cheap one to use for IP Office call recordings, can anyone suggest anything?

not that I know of. The source number entry gives it the access I tried to circumvent it here on my home system but no joy.
I guess you are stuck with the message light.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS (downgraded again)

insanity is just a state of mind

Darn, well back to the drawing board.

Regarding the related question, does anyone have any experience with VRLs? Can anyone suggest one for use with call recording?

Thanks,

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back