Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt group on LDK-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

jezt

IS-IT--Management
Jan 12, 2010
GB
Thanks to help for doktor, my ldk-24 is working well.

The only issue I have is that not all the phone in the hunt group ring on income calls.

You can call the terminal and make outgoing calls.

In the hunt group 630 I have 3 phones and 11 dect phones. Its the dect phones that don't ring. Are they any setting or restrictions I'm missing?

Cheers, Jez.

Hi

Depends what hunt group your using? They should all ring if its a 'Ring' Group. You tried ringing the group internally? What about going off hook on the 3 desk handsets then ringing the hunt group?. Even though the DECTS don't ring have you still tried to answer the call in case the in built RGU is failing to make all 11 ring at the same time? Try just putting 1 dect in the group and trying it.

Eats

Ok, Press Trans *#..... TRANS/PGM..... the transfer key?.......sigh!

Are the 11 dect phones LG integrated ones? ie connect via GDC bases and WTIB in the nexer? if so you are limited by the number of dect phones that can be used at any one time by the base(s). the early GDC bases for the nexer were only 2 channel, the wtib would support 3 of these so the maximum handset use would be 6 at the same time.
You can test this theory by unplugging all but 1 base unit then call the group, only 2 will ring.

Yes that's correct - the LDK-24 uses the GDC-100 Base station which supports 2 simultaneous calls. A channel is used on the base station to make the handset ring, so not all the handsets will ring as there are not enough channels on the base stations. Regards Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back