Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Group Night Service Destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommoGuy101

Technical User
Nov 6, 2009
US
Hi all,
I have a prologix that has an 800 number pointed to 1 of our hunt groups.(HG 1)
There are 2 members in HG1 set up as ucd-mia with hunt group-ns buttons on their phones.
In hunt group 1 I have placed extension XXX in the night service destination field.
I set up this XXX station as an X ported station with a coverage path to the Audix.
The problem I am having is, whenever either extension selects the hunt group-ns button the call just rings no answer.
If I call the X ported extension internally it will go directly to the mailbox as desired.
Any clue what I am doing wrong?

Thank you all,
CommoGuy101

If I remember correctly, U want to put the audix extention in the destination rather than the xport. Otherwise, U are trying to redirect the call which isn't allowed except if you send it through a vector.

What audix extension do you mean?
The Xport is set up with an audix mbox and it will not flow there.
I tried to just add an audix mbox without creating an X port.
No Luck

Nevermind I have it...
Had to add HG extension a mbox and then change auto attendant routing to point HG mbox to the Night Service mbox.
I have left the X ported extension in the night service field within the HG parameters.
Works Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back