Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hunt Group calls on BCM400 do not get forwarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

dextee

Technical User
Aug 14, 2013
GB
Hi,

Wondered if any one can help me.
I'm just wondering if this problem is one of the lovely "features" of hunt groups.

I have a user, extn 200, who is a member of a hunt group - 501.
Before they go into a meeting they use call forward, so that calls are divert to a colleague on extn 210.
Any calls directly to her extn 200 get forwarded to extn 210, but any calls that come in via the hunt group still ring on extn 200.

Any help, insight that you could offer, would be great.. i'm still relatively new to the joys of BCM400.

Thanks.

Have you tried DND F85 to cancel F#85... may work...

hmmm on second thoughts maybe not what you want

on almost all Norstar systems hunt group calls are exempt from call forwarding features

Hunt Groups DO NOT follow the Call Forwarding rules of the set. That is part of the flexibility of the feature. You can have sets in the HG, but not have to be concerned if the set is on DND, CFAC, CF to VM, or CF to another set. That is design intent. Trust me on this one...."I was there when it happened" [smile]

Many thanks for your response. I thought it may be down to hunt groups but just needed to check. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back