Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Huge Win98 IE5 Problems...help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desistyle3

Technical User
Apr 24, 2000
US
Ok..here goes. I have windows 98 and IE5. Everything was going smoothly until i noticed the font had changed in IE. Also, in the regular windows like my computer and c: when viewed as a webpage...so i was like no biggie but then i used IE and like when u go to yahoo none of the background colors are there. Its all just white with all the blue links. Like there is no gray at the right...and take <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> ...there is no blue ...its just all white. WTF is going on here? I tried a numerous amount of things. I reinstalled my voodoo3 drivers, i tried changing the font on ie's options...i tried booting in safe mode. Nothing is working....also....when u highlight like ....the bar at the top with FILE EDIT and all that stuff...it used to just highlight with a little bar around it but now it highlights completely blue. seriously i need some help cause i have to use netscape communicator and its slower!!! PLEASE HELP!!! ....also i noticed that after i left my computer in standby mode for about an hour and resumed using the computer....the problem was gone...but as soon as i restart it will happen again....what should i do???<br><br>HELP!<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back