Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Huge Mli log file

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagy

Technical User
Sep 23, 2002
GB
Hi folks,

Got a Poweredge 2600 running Netware 6.5 Sp1, the MLIBDBG.TXT file in sys:\system\dell grew to over 2 gigs and after deleting it was re-created again straight away, the log contains these lines;

** MegaLib Command Ver 5.09.5 CommandName=110,AdapterNumber=0,Param1=0,Param2=0,Param3=297 - GET_CONTROLLER_ACTIVITY_INFO, 0 ** Megalib Command ends - GET_CONTROLLER_ACTIVITY_INFO, 0
** MegaLib Command Ver 5.09.5 CommandName=109,AdapterNumber=0,Param1=0,Param2=0,Param3=4 - BATTERY_STATUS, 0 ** Megalib Command ends - BATTERY_STATUS, 0
** MegaLib Command Ver 5.09.5 CommandName=110,AdapterNumber=0,Param1=0,Param2=0,Param3=297 - GET_CONTROLLER_ACTIVITY_INFO, 0 ** Megalib Command ends - GET_CONTROLLER_ACTIVITY_INFO, 0

I have no idea what this means, I checked the array over using Array Manager and there are no errors in there. I have unloaded the Dell agents for the moment to prevent the log from consuming all the disk space on SYS volume again.

Thanks

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Mark Twain

I don't ever run the Dell agents, They've only ever given me grief and NW gives me plenty of info without them.

I would suggest upping to SP5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back