Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTTPS to WAS communication issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPettie

Programmer
Sep 14, 2006
CA
Hello.

When I use the DNS with the HTTPS scheme and the path located on the WAS (both internally and externally) I get the Page Cannot be Found Error. Although I am able to hit it properly when I use the internal IP address. Despite this I can still hit the default HTTPS page without a problem when I use the DNS (both inside and outside of the firewall).

Regardless of using the DNS or the IP, externally or internally I know that I am hitting the HTTPS because the Certificate request pops up (and I can view the default page). But somehow the HTTPS is not directing the traffic to the Application Server properly (even though using the internal IP address and port (443) for the HTTPS actually hits the Application Server and the pages work properly).

I'm pretty stumped right now so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Craig Pettie

Did you made any changes to the plugin file ?.

regenrate the lugin file and update the pluginfile for http server accordingly .

A/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back