Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTTP Messenger Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICISYD

Programmer
Dec 18, 2002
GB
Currently I have been working on a proxy for Microsoft Messenger, because it is unable to authenticate with our network.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

On the project as it stands, a Winsock and an Inet control are in use and Microsoft Messenger now connects to the Winsock, sends the connection request in HTTP. I then get the Inet to send this on to the target url. The target IP sends back a message confirmed signal to the Inet, at that point I am stuck, since I do not know the form this is in.

I want to get hold of the actual message bytes that the Inet control recieved, and then sending it to the winsock is cut and dry. Does anyone know how to get the raw data that the Inet recieved?

Sorry it is quite a technical question but any help would be seriously appriciated,

Thanks

What method are you using to get the message back to the iNet control. Maybe you could post that section of your code...

"I think we're all Bozos on this bus!" - Firesign Theatre [jester]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back