Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTTP error 400 bad request when connecting to database

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrenceLP

Programmer
Dec 11, 2003
US
Windows 2003 server running Tiny Persional Firewall:

On boot up I started getting these errors below. As these errors starting showing up, I also notice Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 started giving me "HTTP Error 400 Bad Request" when trying to test my database connections.

What is happening here? And how does it get fixed?

Application Event Log:
The description for Event ID ( 64 ) in Source ( UmxAgent ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: {804D0F14-1A5B-485D-B20A-C53E1DBA627B} ERR=0x80070079.

The description for Event ID ( 64 ) in Source ( UmxAgent ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: {804D0F14-1A5B-485D-B20A-C53E1DBA627B} ERR=0x80070079.

System Event Log:
Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the UmxAgent service.

Unable to start a DCOM Server: {804D0F14-1A5B-485D-B20A-C53E1DBA627B} as /. The error:
"The semaphore timeout period has expired. "
Happened while starting this command:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\PFShared\SyncEvnt.exe" -Embedding

Unable to start a DCOM Server: {804D0F14-1A5B-485D-B20A-C53E1DBA627B} as /. The error:
"The semaphore timeout period has expired. "
Happened while starting this command:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\PFShared\SyncEvnt.exe" -Embedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back