Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in Visual Studio 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapunjara

MIS
Jun 28, 2007
Hey to all,
I finally persuaded my boss to buy me Visual Sudio 2003 and I have my first problem. When I want to create new Web project, I get the above mentioned error. Admin installed framework 1.1, IIS 5.0 (from Win XP CD), VS 2003. I dont know, neither he knows, how to set IIS on my local machine and to be able to work. We have big corporate network which is based on MS servers, AD (active directory) is implemented and on the intranet there is also one web server. Is it possible that my web server wont work with the VS 2003 because of one on the intranet? Or is there some kind of path to solve this problem. Even when admin goes to VS and creates new project, he gets the same error. We have tried solutions from the net, erasing ASPNET user, restarting IIS, reinstaling framework and IIS,... and nothing helped us. Could anyone help us. Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back