Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

html form acts different in citrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

klunde

IS-IT--Management
Dec 15, 2004
SE
Hi

I have a problem with a html for that acts strange when run from a Citrix terminal.

I have a form (main) with frames that opens a new window (search). The search window has a form with target to one of the frames in (main) where the result should show up. This works perfectly when running locally or over the internet, but as soon as I run it in a Citrix window, the result opens in a new window.

Anyone know why this happens in Citrix and maybe also what I can do to avoid it?

Regards
</Morten>

</Morten>

Hmm no experience of this type of thing, however I would be going through settings of IE on a client and on Citrix and seeing what is different.

[blue]Arguably the best cat skinner around ! [/blue]

Cheers
Scott

There is no specific difference that I can find.

</Morten>

Are you running IE as a published application or are you publishing the desktop?

We had a few problems with our WYSE 1200LE boxes, but we now run IE as a published application (through NFuse) and everything works. It also worked when the desktop was published.

*J*

Hmm.. I have noe idea.. Probably as a published app. It's really a customer that has these issues, but it appears in our application - and I can see the same in our environment when I'm remoting to another server with MS Terminal Server.

</Morten>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back