Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HTML and ASP Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

fterrazas

Technical User
Dec 29, 2000
ES
Hi, I want to ask how can I join HTML with ASP in a HTML form. I create a form and then what I want to do is, in the name of a checkbox button I want to put something like this:
<%Dim a
a=1
%>
<input type=&quot;checkbox&quot; name=&quot;pass(here put the value of the variable a)&quot; value=&quot;checkbox&quot;>

in this way what I want to do is that when I change de value of &quot;a&quot; I can have various checkbox (I will use a for..next sentence) with diferent names (pass1,pass2,etc) but I don't know if I can do it or another form to do it. I need to do it this way cause I use a DB connection to write the text for the checkbox.
THanks.

<input type=&quot;checkbox&quot; name=&quot;pass<%=a%>&quot; value=&quot;checkbox&quot;>

Do what lobstah says, only that form must be on an .asp page if you are going to use the <%=a%>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back