Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP Openview's Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

lluisjf

Instructor
Sep 27, 2001
ES
Hi all, I am looking for a good management software. I had looking in HP Openview's web and I can't find how much it cost (I only want NNM 6.31 and ManageX4.23, nothing else)

Can anyone tell me how much it costs, please? Thank you very much. Bye.

For what it's worth ManageX is in the process of being phased out. HP typically has a 3-year Sunset program before they stop supporting a product and we're atleast 6mos into it so depending upon your need for support and how long you plan on running this it may not matter to you.

Also, FWIW, while I've always been able to get ManageX support and get an answer ManageX duties appears to be an add-on to the analyst's regular duties and it is usually more painful to get a good answer than OVO or NNM support (which I usually get great response for). May just be my experiences but hope it helps a little.

The good side is that it is not a complicated product to support internally so you may never need their support (cross your fingers).

Unforunately I do not know the retail prices for these products but the link Mike posted is the best place to get that info...

Sorry if this isn't useful, thought I would toss my two cents in...

- Jeffery

=======================================
It ain't lovin,
if it ain't Monkey-luvin'...
=======================================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back