Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP Laserjet P4015n 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMcBee86

Technical User
Jul 8, 2016
US
I have a printer in my office that is a HP LaserJet P4015n, and every time I turn it on I get a "68.8202 PERMANENT STORAGE FULL" error. I'm still able to print though. Any ideas on why the error keeps popping up?

According to the User Guide manual:

Capture_txxynq.png

I haven't face such problem. But when I come across with any new kind of problem I use to visit hpsupprtusa. They provide best solution. You can try there services for hp printer support.

I would be willing to bet DDUK has you lined out with his find. If not, reset the whole unit to default and reconfigure. Will likely remove that error.

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

you need to do cold reset. Use your printer manual and reset using your printer controle pannel. surely it will be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back