Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP Digital Imaging Monitor acting up lately. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackdashack

Technical User
Mar 24, 2009
US
I installed an HP Photosmart C7200 Series Wireless All In One printer on my Acer Aspire. All has been well and it has tested out great. Recently there has been a notice pop up when I am shutting down saying hpqtra08.exe not responding, which I think is associated with the HP Digital Imaging Monitor, that is loaded startup by default. You have to END NOW or wait until it's done shutting down. Also, another window follows saying END PROGRAM - DeviceIO Notification Window; wanting to shut down. Any suggestions for the cause of this new quirk? I know I could just remove the Imaging Monitor from Startup but that's the wusse's way right? Thanks, Jack

Remove your all in one printer driver and install it again or connect your printer to another desktop computer and install it`s driver and see what happen.Maybe your installation cd is damaged or insuficient program tu run all your printer programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back