Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP DesignJet 450c Printing Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kez86

Technical User
Dec 13, 2007
GB
Hi People,

First of all I am new to here so a nice big HELLO!

anyways my question is I have a DesignJet 450c and when printing a document we want it to print in landscape but it is still printing portrait, Now the printer is printing on A0 which is pretty large and the printer settings have been set to Landscape also changed so the memory prints off the desktop instead of using the printer memory.

I have tried different drivers but as you can guess HP havn't been the most helpful so any replies would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advice.

Welcome Kez86

There is a dedicated forum for HP printers, forum697

With my newer model HP5780 I can go to Ctrl+P->Properties->Printing Shortcuts->select "Landscape" from the drop-down list and "Save As" under "General Everyday Printing" to get it as default, but your machine might be older or have a different control panel.

Best of luck!

Tony

"Buy what you like, or you'll be forced to like what you buy"...me

Hi,

Thanks I will give that a go if no luck will post in there, I wasn't 100% sure were to post as this was my first topic also the HP printers is located in Server Rack.

But you never know fingers crossed !

Regards
Kez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back