Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP Color LaserJet MFP M277dw Colored Printing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlvic

MIS
Jun 15, 2017
AE
Hello,

I have problem with my HP Color LaserJet MFP M277dw when Printing magenta and yellow is fine but the black and cyan is bad please see pictures below.
IMG_20170617_113619_o5zp7h.jpg

* I already shake the toner of cyan and black but problem still persist.

Thanks.

If you replace the black and cyan does it still do the same thing? Are you using OEM toner or aftermarket? Have you been through the cleaning process?

Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

That printer doesn't use a transfer belt, but instead uses individual OPC drums for each color (CMYK). DrB0b is right... changing the cartridge should resolve that issue. Looks like remanufactured cartridges may have been used, with substandard or worn out OPC drums.

Just my $.02

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Hi everyone,

Follow the Simple steps to fix your printer Problems:

1.Check for correct paper size and type in your printer manual and make sure you haven't overfilled your paper feeder to avoid paper jams and may even stop a smudgy or uneven print problem.

2.Update or re-install your driver may fix printing errors

3.Clean your printer heads to avoid blurry text and images

4.Replace your cartridges or toner to fix "low ink level" alerts, and missing/non-existent text or pictures

Thanks.....

Carlvic:
SO, did changing those two cartridges solve your problem?

Just my $.02

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Yes Changing cartridges solved my problem. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back