Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HP Business Inkjet 1100 Printer and Windows 98 Print Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

akabatman2

Programmer
Feb 25, 2003
US
Hello everyone,

Have a strange issue here and was wondering if anyone else has come across this and/or might be able to provide some insight as to a fix for this.

I am currently working on an application development team and we have a Windows 98 box in our QA lab and cannot reproduce this issue. I am leaning towards this being a print driver/printer issue.

The Help Desk Tech has already had the customer try different print drivers to no avail. I have suggested that he try exporting the report from the activeX viewer to PDF and see if that prints ok, since he told me that the customer has successfully printed PDFs.

Problem: Parameter fields on the right hand side of the page header look as though they are being pushed off the edge of the page to the right. Only the first character prints.
All of these parameter are loaded from a VB sub-routine at run time. We haven't seen this issue from any other client site at this time.

My next suggestion is going to be to check the paper size setting within their print driver.

Anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back