Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How would I find out if the patches are up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickyspring

Technical User
Oct 4, 2013
US
I have an avaya login, but how would i check if the patches on the system are up to date ?

could be anything from small cs1000 with CP and SS cards the old OPT 11 type, to the large CS1000 old OPT 81c with sig servers MC cards

Although you might have Avaya access, you might still need access onto the Avaya PEP site at

Once logged in, look for the ISSP checker tabs.

"Enhanced Patch Audit and DepList Generation Tool" {previously known As "Baseline" Meridian ISSP Report and Conflict Checker (MIRCC)}
Note: MIRCC does not support ATV sites.
(Copy then Paste the MDP ISSP (or ISSP) details from the line containing '.MDP ISSP' from overlay 143 to the last PEP entry)

"Upgrades" - Meridian ISSP Report and Conflict Checker (MIRCC)

Now Supports: 07.50Q - All Machine Types
Supports: 5.50.12 - COTS_ISP1100 And CPPM_SS Machine Types
Paste in an ISSP or MDP ISSP Output and get a Detailed PEP Report when planning an Upgrade from 25.40/B, 03.00, etc. to current release - Try it

This will tell you for most CS1K versions the current patching levels.

Otherwise, you will have to submit the required data to someone who does have access and for them to run the tool.

Firebird Scrambler
Nortel Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK
Advance knowledge on BCM support

Also for your Sig Servers, login and issue the command ISSP.

(ESPL) Then click on

"CS 1000 Application (Linux) Delta Tool"
Paste in a Signaling Server Linux ISSP, and get a Detailed Report of SU's and Patches on the system, and the ability to download a delta of the latest updates.

** Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back