Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How would I do this ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince99

IS-IT--Management
Mar 1, 2001
US
What I am looking to do is automate my daily products inventory. I have a daily excel file that conatins all my products. The products are listed by upc and quantity.

I have another sheet that has the same products upc and a status of 1 if its available and 0 if its not.

What I want to do is create some automated feature that will will compare the upc in sheet 1 to sheet 2, when they match, if the quantity = 0, I would like for the status in sheet 2 to be 0.

Any ideas on how I would do this?

Thanks in advanced

This is an MS ACCESS forum, not an excel one. While the VBA CORE functions are generally cross-functional, a great deal of the application objet reference syntax is not. I think that most of the denizens of this forum will be a bit reluctant to delve into the murky mire of generaluzed manipulation of spreadsheet correlation.

Otherwise, good luck and have a nice day.

MichaelRed
m.red@att.net

Searching for employment in all the wrong places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back