Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How will I limit to one value in sets of combo box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2004
PH
I have created a simple program last week.It will select one material type by the used of option button.Ok runs fine.Only selecting one.But later, I decided to add more types of material code and also repreresented by additional opton buttons.But the problem there is that whenever I click the new option button.The dot which is the focus remains there even if i try to click other option buttons.Please explain me why did it happen and how will I bring it back to the behavior that when i click other option buttons.the focus will be on that click option button.thanks.

The other option buttions are enabled ????

Or are you doing somthing like this

Dim a As OptionButton
a = Load(a)

If you want one option to be unset when the next is set, then put the buttoms in a Frame control. You will need to position the frame control first and then put NEW option controls into the Frame - you can't just drag existing Option controls into the Frame as they belong to the Form

'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

for steam enthusiasts

>>you can't just drag existing Option controls into the Frame as they belong to the Form

You can actually select the Option buttons, perform a cut, select the Frame and paste the Option buttons into the Frame.

However, this should not be the problem, as Option buttons on a Form should a work together - i.e., select one and it should deselect another.

AEtherson is right, we need some more info.

I used to rock and roll every night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find 30 minutes a week in which to get funky. - Homer Simpson

Hi,

I'm confused, where does the combobox come into this???

Harleyquinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back