Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How we can ensure the data gets refreshed on export .???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kala1234

Programmer
Feb 13, 2003
IN
Hi,

I have a jhtml file as the parameter screen. I'm opening the report in Excel (Data Only) format. Here is a sample URL.
promptex-DATE_FROM="01/15/2003"&promptex-DATE_TO="02/15/2003"

For the first time, if i enter any values for the DATE_FROM & DATE_TO the report is displaying proper data. Now click on back button and enter some other values for DATE_FROM & DATE_TO in the jhtml page...i'm getting the earlier set of records..report is not getting refreshed...

How can i eliminate this issue???
Any pointers???
Even an idea will be too much appreciated...
Thanks in advance..
Kala

This sounds more like a browser refresh issue than a crystal problem. Have you thought along those lines?

Hi,

But i really doubt whether it has something to do with the Response, which can be cached. I'm saying this because, In the browser i have set the property to refresh the URL every time when i query the same. So i can think, i have missed some settings in the Crystal..

Thanks
Kala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back